Search This Blog

Monday, January 20, 2014

Repin Academy of Fine Arts - Students` Winter Exhibition

Yesterday I visited the exhibition of students works in Repin Fine Art Academy, St.Petersburg, Russia. It was a winter exhibition where students exposed what they did for the last half-a-year. I focused on the works of the graphic department as they use more water media, but there are also some photos from the painting department. Enjoy!

Repin Academy of Fine Arts

Some studios from the Painting Department.



A passage.


Some works from the Graphic Department.












It was a great feeling to come back after many years. I found out that not much has changes since I was a student. However it was a nice push for myself, hands are itching to get my brushes and to start painting...

No comments:

Post a Comment